How to Purchase
VEHICLES IN STOCK
The following steps sum up the purchasing process. For more details, please contact us.
1. Once you locate a unit from our site listing that interests you, you can use the links provided to send us e-mail indicating your interest, or you can call us using the numbers on the contact page. You can also pay us a visit to check out the unit that interests you. If the vehicle in question is reserved, you can tell us whether you are interested in standing by, or if it is sold, you can request a similar unit. Be sure to use the reference number in your communication.
2. We will issue a Pro-Forma invoice for the available vehicle(s) chosen, which you can use to secure your financing, if applicable. Once your financing is approved (if applicable), you will be required to make a deposit and complete all necessary documentation. Please note that a vehicle can only strictly be reserved by way of a deposit.
3. The vehicle will be registered in the name of the applicant(s) upon payment of the required deposit.
4. The relevant registration document will be faxed to your financial institution and/or insurers where applicable, and the vehicle will be prepared for delivery.
5. Your vehicle will be delivered to you upon final payment of all outstanding amounts.
NOTE: You are required to come in to view the vehicle before it is registered.
VEHICLES IN TRANSIT
For units that have not yet arrived, the process is similar to that for stock vehicles, with minor changes cartier replica uk.
1. After you view the unit(s) of interest to you on our website, contact us.
2. We then issue an invoice for your selected unit(s).
3. Once your financing is approved, your deposit is required for us to reserve the vehicle for you.
4. Upon arrival of the vehicle, you will be notified and arrangements will be made for you to view the unit.
5. Registration of the vehicle follows your viewing, and copies of all required documentation are sent to your financial institution as soon as they are available.
6. The vehicle is prepared for delivery while your financial details are being finalised.
7. Upon payment of the outstanding balance, the unit is delivered to you.
Special orders refer primarily to any units requested outside of those types that we normally stock. Special colours and other features are included replica watches.
1. Contact us about the type of unit you are interested in.
2. We will check the availability of the requested unit with our suppliers and provide you with an approximate price.
3. You must make a pre-order deposit, as stipulated by our suppliers. The amount will vary according to the type unit you request.
4. Our supplier will locate a unit according to your requirements and provide photos and other details and allow up to 2 days for your confirmation. Once you confirm, they will then purchase the unit.
5. The unit will be shipped. Upon arrival, you must come to our office to view the unit.
6. You will then be required to pay the full balance due, after which the unit will be registered and prepped for delivery.
7. The unit will then be delivered to you.
NOTE 1: Please contact us for more information regarding the importation of vehicles fitted with Diesel engines.
NOTE 2: Processing fees, including the recovery of bank charges, may apply in cases of cancellations prior to the supplier's purchase of a vehicle.
Thank you for visiting us - we look forward to serving you!
We value your business, so we have ensured that we are a preferred dealer of all T&T's major banks (FCB, RBL, RBC, Scotia), and all major credit unions, making your choice a lot easier.
If you don't find what you are looking for on the site, feel free to contact us.